RMS 3.98% $1.96 ramelius resources limited

From my little experience, RMS share price is showing all the...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    From my little experience, RMS share price is showing all the signs before it makes a huge move upwards.

I have observed this kind of share price action in few stocks namely, SLR, PRU, WGX and RMS as well in the past. No guarantee RMS will go up soon, but many a times it makes upward move after this kind of price action.

The fundamentals are sound for RMS. It has never been in such a robust situation.
    I see many making comparison between SLR and RMS.
    Six months ago both were par to par.
    After the merger of SLR & DRM, I always believed SLR had the upper hand against RMS.
    Now SLR is double the market cap of RMS which I think is a little over cooked. Unless there is something else at work at SLR(which is highly possible), the gap in market cap of RMS & SLR should narrow with SLR always having the upper hand.(based on the data & fundamentals we have now)

I have exited SLR,and once again established a position in RMS and adding. As always it is very uncomfortable to watch the downward movement, but one thing I have learned is try to be comfortable during uncomfortable situations. It's easier said then done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.96
Change
0.075(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $2.240B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $1.98 $1.92 $38.99M 19.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76412 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.97 265057 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.