OZM 2.63% 3.9¢ ozaurum resources limited

Gold Price, page-1033

1. 4,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 725
    Deviation from what is a core asset actually was the saviour of BRB as they were floundering til the Manna cash injection and sale. A simple 2,000m drilled program saved their bacon.
    I don't defend the lack of transparency unless, and this is a big unless there's a reason for the silence surrounding Bocca. I was labelled nuts and delusional for suggesting there may be a Cat and Mouse game going on with our neighbours on who shows theres first. It could be a far-fetched theory, but since then, Paul has shown a drill pad 200m's N/E of Bocca. Maybe it's nothing. Like I said, I expect dusters til proven wrong.
    Re defending everything, I don't defend the lack of announcements. I've personally spoken with AP (recently) about using X and social media where possible, within asx guidelines, and the need to include shareholders in any news so we can all feel part of the journey.
    There's some areas though, that AP exceeds my expectations in, he has a strong work ethic which is rare in the asx junior ranks. He's highly qualified which others might not recognise, but he's from a production/mine management/drilling background (Macphersons), he's drilled out and brought mines into production.
    I think we're lucky to have to bloke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.