OZM 0.00% 4.8¢ ozaurum resources limited

Gold Price, page-1034

1. 4,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    If you're referring to NST (Carasue dam), I've asked about them and have been given the same answer from multiple sources which is: they won't do profit share, meaning they'll take your dirt for a per Ton rate, irrelevant of the gold price. This means in a strong GP environment NST would take all the icing (a lot), whilst pilfering our oxide. NSt know the true value of Mulgabbie but want to starve us out, thinking we have no other options. I've gotten a lot of this info directly from people who worked at Carasue whom I can't name. NST truck oxide at sub 1gt over 100km, so don't think for a moment they aren't salivating at our dirt 2km from their ROM and crusher!
    As for BC8 going through Paddington, I wouldn't be surprised if AP hasn't run all the numbers already. If the 50/50 deal is the direction he goes, it's because the profit margins exceed all other options. Quite a lot of the parts that went into BC8s mill came from next to AP's yard and he didn't buy them when they were offered round (wonder why).
    After spending a day with T.S from BRB, I knew Tom had zero intention of mining Bombora. He lacked any desire to drill Manna as well, no matter how strongly I urged him to move atleast one rig down the rd to it (he pissed me off tbh lol).
    AP will mine Mulgabbie, one way or another, so I'll back him 100%. OZM just need a more time, but the energy, ability and intent is there. It'll happen!

All imho, dyor. Definitely not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.