OZM 13.6% 5.0¢ ozaurum resources limited

I don’t think it would have been a little dilution. How much do...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103

I don’t think it would have been a little dilution. How much do you think we would have needed to raise and when and from where and at what price is the info we need to work out the dilution. I’m pretty sure the retailers didn’t want to know about another cap raise and you know how hard they shaft you at the big end of town. And even worse if its way undersubscribed as i believe it would have been at the time you know they gather their fee, s and take the loss on the dump and to hell with the retailers. What would you have used the money for drilling a HL plant haha or maybe even a SS. Yeh i know we all want to see it but how many times do we have to say it ad nauseum nauseum ? Maybe to pay for the rig he donates. Lets say we need 5 mill guessing when we had a MC of 6 mill so a 5/6 c SP would have been ugly for the people that signed on at listing or the last public cap rase at 16 or whatever it was ? I understand that’s the normal way to run a the speccy to get the money. I’m sure we have all groaned at one time or another over another cap raise haha ffs I have way to many times ☹.I believe it doesn’t have to be imo and i genuinely believe AP is doing that for us. I’m not here to defend the indefensible but for honest and open discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.006(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $7.937M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $4.825K 103.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77833 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 1075 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.