OZM 1.69% 6.0¢ ozaurum resources limited

It's going to be a little wild and I'm taking a risk here...not...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    It's going to be a little wild and I'm taking a risk here...not posting about the price of gold or the 'lack of communication'...

I just had a look at WA1 @MDRY, which i know nothing about. Looking at its most recent announcement, it appears to be a niobium play (amongst other things) - https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-west-arunta-project-luni-assay-results.7923629/

Again, having no depth in the Niobium space, it is interesting to look at WA1, the results that they have been putting out and the market reaction to those results. It also provides a good starting point for me to get my head around niobium before AP starts drilling for it in Brazil (sorry, "if he starts drilling" /s). See for example page 7 of 23 discussion re niobium overall market and metallurgy.

Putting it in to context though, my (currently limited) understanding is that good niobium grades are between 0.5% - 1% and high grade is 1% - 2.5%...which puts some of WA1's grades into the truly fantastic category. Noting that the overall project may have a much lower cut-off grade, but circa 7% plus for reasonable widths is great.

So from early drill results, we might consider that any niobium would be a strong positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $9.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $9.328K 155.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54500 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 34400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.