OZM 2.00% 4.9¢ ozaurum resources limited

Gold Price, page-396

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    I think your judgment on OZM is clouded by buying too high when it was running late last year or early this year.
    I invest in a stock because I believe in the story, I like the operator, and the way its run. If you don't like it you sell and move on.
    Sure OZM share price should be better, the same with most spec mining stocks on the ASX but I am confident things will turn, just need patience, you seem to not have it.
    AP doesn't need a sidekick, IMO we are progressing along very well, which stock do you know who purchases a prospective tenement and is then drilling it a few months later and the same can be soon said of its Niobium prospects. Not putting out doggy rock chip samples to pump the stock with BS announcements, if you want that OZM is not that type of stock.
    If you want to buy a pump stocks maybe SUM and SLM are better for your style of investing, putting out some rock chip samples and pretty pictures to pump the share price and who will probably drill their prospects in 1-2 years or maybe never.
    As for DR who you say he is "stand up guy", really? he turned out to be a incompetent clown or charlatan fraudster, who in his last March quarterly stated that production had turned around in the last month of the quarter, stating production & grades were all good above expectations, and during a recent video presentation (only week before the operation was shut down) said production was going well. Not to mention the SPP which he promoted with lies 1 month before the shut down, which was overwhelmingly oversubscribed and increased the SPP contributions. Yes a real stand up guy you say and you bag AP?
    You seem to expect AP to be a magician who will produce a discovery overnight, its not going to happen but he is doing all right things to improve our chances of making it happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $1.935K 39.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38341 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 70780 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.