OZM 0.00% 6.4¢ ozaurum resources limited

Gold Price, page-672

1. 2,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1001
    Yes no rush for me but you seem to be in rush. As I said maybe sell it seems to be causing you a lot of anxiety and anger.o
    Last year gold was sub $2000usd and gold was all over the place. Gold companies were unloved, it would have been a bad move to have completed the SS and progress it to production then, you would have needed to issue a lot of shares at a low price to fund it and then the risks involved.
    Now or later this year is the right time to progress it, with the stronger gold price the economics of the project have substantially increased. A good JV deal is the way to go, to reduce the risks, to fund it and reduce the pressure to issue more shares. With a JV partner you are also able to scale it to a bigger mine with production possibly at 50,000 ozs pa.
    To say AP doesn’t know the true value of Mulgabbie is total nonsense, he had held it for over 30 years and is very experienced geo and drill contractor.
    To say AP has has done nothing in the last 2 years is also a stupid comment, he has progressed the SS, set up an office in Brazil, has added world class Niobium prospects, has also added some very prospective Lithium prospects, currently in negotiations with other Brazilian projects, bought and set up his own drill rig and started drilling, all with limited funds. In the next 6 months I’m expecting major progress in Brazil and WA. Not happy, simple sell.
    Either you trust AP or if not sell and move on.
    Last edited by The Mechanic: Today, 13:53

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.4¢ $1.332K 20.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18127 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.