DEG 1.58% $1.25 de grey mining limited

It is always possible to find bulls on gold stocks .A visit to a...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    It is always possible to find bulls on gold stocks .A visit to a couple of gold mining sites would reveal bullish comments going back years .
    It has been 30 years since the last big bull run in gold stocks ,I hope to see one more but whether this is it or not remains to be determined.
    When it happens “a rising tide will lift all boats” even DEG .I think DEG will underperform because it is overvalued relative to peers .
    The company developing the Blackwater deposit whose principles are laser focused on bringing it into production which is imminent is -performing well and at an all time high.
    There was a little bit of good news this morning ,NVO reanalyzed drill results from reverse circulation drilling done last year and have improved the assay results due to the presence of coarse gold.no reaction from the stock it seems to be dead.I held it for a brief time but no longer.
    I in fact own DEG through a holding in GDXJ .I only own one Aussie mining stock right now ,this is because the AU dollar is so weak so there is currency risk as well as company risk .It is extremely undervalued due to some poor decisions but has base metals and gold.
    Gold mining stocks are very volatile so they could suddenly pop up or down .Within a couple of months it will be Summer in North America ,”sell in May and go away”it is a historically weak time for gold stocks .
    I sure hope we have another small gold bull run ,I have a couple of explorer stocks who are valued between 5-10$ an ounce in ground .They will fly if it happens.Otherwise its safer to be in ETFS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
-0.020(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $2.304B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.27 $1.24 $2.704M 2.167M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5755 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 67636 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.25
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.27 $1.27 $1.24 847862
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.