DEG 1.20% $1.27 de grey mining limited

My God.. I blocked u quite a while ago so I can't see the...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    My God..

I blocked u quite a while ago so I can't see the repetitive shite u post but I can quite often tell from the responses that you have replied..

complete meat puppet posts from arh007 or whatever you call urself now. I think it's some some reincarnation of mark bond blah blah whatever he was or calls himself now.. another down ramping clown who seemed to have ur psychological obsessive issue that can't let go of facts in the presence of overwhelming evidence to the contrary of the impending frslity ,and likely financial loss from ostriching your head from it.

markbond 007.. if indeed he is not actually you in some other slimey form has reappeared to offer his tourettes syndrome kind of opposition to the obvious value on offer Here.. downramping.. in some needy form of attention grabbing posts and can still not withhold his negative diatribe despite it being eviscerated on many logical factual levels by many level headed well informed people here There is a whole other paradigm going on here. Its not about the viability of this company or project .. its more about your need for attention, and possible validation in the court of public opinion. And a small.ome at that , bring hloit copper haha

not sure.. but ur clearly a tadpole short of a school... Needing of attention, love and education, and maybe fertilisation?

Not held enough as a child.. maybe neglected or abused in some way.. foetal alcohol syndrome? Down syndrome even? maybe not breast fed as a baby? Myraid of possibilities really arh.. but for the future generations I just hope its not genetic, if indeed you do actually have the physical or otherwise necessary attributes to pass your weakened or deficient code on to the next generation

Either way bud.. cant see ur arguments to refute them in detail since I blocked you but all I know is that they can only be weakening.. they were never stoing I the first place but the evidence against them Is growing strongly.

we have found a shitload more gold since u capitulated at 17 CENTS (no wonder ur angry)
    And are so much more closer to actuslly develooing and pouring gold bars now at an even greater scale, with far better economics thsn before... my god man. I can fully undrstsnd how that would be mental torture and driving you to release in some way.. but come on man.. be realistic. U aint gonna turn back the tsnuami.

Insult it as u will but ur gonna feel it soon either way if you dont acknowledge it.

Let it go bro..
    breath in deep.. hold it for 30 seconds.. then let ot go.

repeat for 5 mins straight..

promise you it will help.

complete reps 5 times when feeling angry..
    try very hard not to reach for the keyboard in the interveneing periods... it'll do u good.

get back to me at some point and u dont have to say thanks.. dont need that.. but great to hear your have healed in some way.

wish u the best bud.

Poodle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.27
Change
0.015(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $2.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.28 $1.26 $2.941M 2.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18205 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.27 30568 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.27
  Change
0.015 ( 0.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.26 $1.28 $1.26 1103627
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.