DEG 1.58% $1.25 de grey mining limited

Well I must have hit a nerve to provoke such a response .Must...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Well I must have hit a nerve to provoke such a response .Must mean what I said is largely correct .
    I apologize to poodle face for making him take me off ignore .Someone must have told him about my note which indicates collusion between the propagandists.He has not read the posting guidelines listed below.
    The people who gave an upvote and “great analysis “ should be ashamed of themselves for approving such a baseless ,fact less and vitriolic note.
    Sergei Lavrov will be calling poodle face to congratulate him for his propaganda work.
    Whenever i have seen such notes on a bb; its always a bad sign .Generally loads of poor quality positive notes on a certain stock is a great contrarian indicator.
    I went digging amongst the old De grey annual reports .They are long ,of good quality and well written ,150 pages plus.Most mining companies under expenses have a section for public relations expenses but i could not find it amongst all the paperwork .I suspect they spend between 500- 1,000,000 Au a year on promoting the stock but this is a guest-estimate .
    In the annual report from 2 years ago it stated that mine construction would begin Sept/Oct 2023 .This has not happened .Nor has any announcement been made about permitting (many miners put out periodic updates about permitting ,but not DEG)It also had mine completion June 2025 and if the figure of December 2026 is correct timelines are slipping by 18 months even before construction starts.Not a good sign .AISC will be going up and cost of construction will be up 50% or more by the time the fat lady sings.
    In last years annual report there is a detailed breakdown of the top 20 owners of DEG stock .Interesting reading .I will not repeat it here ,HSBC is the biggest owner (more than gold road).I did not see a single Australian mining entrepreneur amongst the top 20 ,though there was a Chinese name.Required reading for any owner of DEG stock .Looking at that chart it is obvious that the DEG board has very little skin in the game and one would think the big owners (who control degs fate)will not be happy with current performance .If things go wrong with permitting /construction (in terms of costs or timelines )heads will undoubtedly roll and control of deg will pass to someone else.Effectively DEG is already taken over .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
-0.020(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $2.304B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.27 $1.24 $3.401M 2.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 204620 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 16478 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.25
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.27 $1.27 $1.24 847862
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.