OAU 11.1% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Gold price, page-28

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    OAU and AWJ are my only goldies atm.

A comparison I thought to share.

From the fresh perspective of what Auric Mining are doing, it would be great if Alex considered and took on the new age progressive approach that Mark English (CEO - AWJ) is bullish on. It's working well and profitable!

Chances are if we updated our approach that we (OAU) would already be a gold producer with a market cap numerous times where we are now and a MUCH faster path to profit.

With the historical high price of gold which might only last for the remainder of 2024, we (OAU) really should be taking advantage of this gold bull and already be mining and toll milling our relatively shallow and sufficient deposits. Then, using the cash flow and profits to grow the company and expand our resource drilling.

What are we really waiting for? ? ?

240koz is plenty to get going in this bullish market!

Eg. Extract say 40-50koz over the rest of 2024 and multiply by say $1500 (possible margin post costs from $3500/oz) = $75,000,000.
    THAT is some serious dollars. Even if the margin after expenses were $1000, we'd still be laughing.

In this market we shouldn't have to go through the age old slog of drilling endlessly for the traditional 500 - 1000k + ounces, having multiple dilutionary cap raises over years, and disillusioned SH (wondering why we are not already producing) while we continue our search in hope of discovering the next 'company-making' Eldorado.

All my opinion as I'm no mining expert and I might have stepped on a few toes, but I like clever strategy and new ideas.

Not everyone might agree, but it's definitely food for thought.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $32.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $55.55K 11.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 79561698 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2174102 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.