CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Gold price, page-111

1. 7,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2077
    The thing I have had to learn about economics is .... never underestimate the power of bull$hit.

On any fair reckoning the Oz housing market has been in a bubble for several years, the US has been bust for almost as long... etc., etc.

Bitcoin lives because it is a way of moving money past currency controls (and I will bet the CIA is the biggest user), the OZ housing market was first boosted by Chinese money fleeing repression and now is held up by excessive immigration (of people who will eventually undermine the level of wages on offer, but in the short term are keeping rents high).

2 out of control conflicts due solely to the US desperate to maintain dominance (with literally over 100 smaller armed conflicts going on in the World https://geneva-academy.ch/galleries/today-s-armed-conflicts ) and threats of more to come.

I thought the US was going to implode 10 years ago... as far as I can tell that event is still penciled in and the chaos is only getting worse. It all depends on when the bull$hit finally can not keep it together any longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.