DRE 0.00% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Gold still rising ~ US$2513.... and a great time to be drilling...

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1964
    Gold still rising ~ US$2513.... and a great time to be drilling for it.

With 2 NSW mining applications 1 silver, 1 gold, getting canned this week one of them mine mad.png I got to thinking confused.pngwhat.pngrolleyes.png.

What value a mining lease?.... DRE have 5 of them... all gold.... all in a very 'compact' area.... all have proven historical gold.
    None of them appear to have complicated environmental concerns from locals etc.
    There is a friendly gold processor 'up the road'... Paulsons.

There is a plan to mine 1 shortly.... Star of Mangaroon MINE.... high grade gold.... the mine bit is most important.... less paper work... much more chance of approvals.
    The other 4 mining leases have potential high grade as well.... in a very friendly jurisdiction.... there is a pretty fair chance that if gold is found.... it will be mined if economical.
    Mangaroon is located in a great location.... if the right resource is found.... there will be very little resistance from concerned locals.
    All mining is in danger near population groups.

Mining approval is getting harder not easier... like many other businesses that get too close or built out by the 'great Australian dream'.

DRE have plan to mine and process gold generating future income... in a very difficult time.
    So.... 'What value a mining lease' or 5.... it's worth a thought. cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.