PGM 12.0% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

gold prices rising

1. 2,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    With the instability in the world (US) markets and teh us economy expect gold prices to rise in the coming months to years and teh big boys to use gold and precious metals as the reserve currency.

Newmont Mining Corp vice-chairman Pierre Lassonde today announced his prediction of gold prices to rise beyond $1000/oz and for the precious metal super cycle to last many more years.

looking at the figures for PGM using gold price 600/oz the figures currently look mind boggling (thank you oly for your posts they are most useful and resourceful). If you are bullish on gold and assuming we see an increase in the gold price the value of this company is frightening. Which leads me to my question

1) Is there something that im missing or is this genuinely a company which is sitting on an immense amount of precious metals in relation to its market cap.

2) If i am correct in question 1 then the question is why havent any of the big players/funds/producers etc started buying into this company.

I would appreciate feedback on both points above

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $9.176K 346.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 382913 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 657880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.