VTX 5.71% 18.5¢ vertex minerals limited

I am glad they are essentially focussed on getting this gold...

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    I am glad they are essentially focussed on getting this gold project going - hopefully with cash flow over time we can grow organically, explore our other tenements & possibly expand Hill End.

Just did a bit more research on our Taylor Rock project with all the continual lithium hype that keeps going. We have nearology to Lake Johnston - close to TG Metals who have had over a 800% share price increase due to lithium hits on its initial drill hits (under cover) of above 1-2%. Charger's Medcalf project is walking away. Independent geologist report from the initial VTX prospectus states "pegmatitic & doleritic dykes are common" in our tenement, "the boundaries of the greenstone belt are thought to be defined by strike parallels shears & faults" & "the possibility of buried greenstone still remains" (ground magnetic surveys required). Interesting from the lithium perspective & obviously the nickel exploration strategy point of view.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5728/5728597-6b4c7a9343b21278bc26008c35bffcd3.jpg

Vertex E63/2058 , TG Metals E63/1997 & Charger (E63/1883,E63/1809).

All food for thought sometime into the future (hopefully)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.