PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

gold producer, page-21

1. 9,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    re: back to 17c - capman Anyone who has looked serious into PNA would know that the Phu Bia gold project at its current status would not be the company maker for PNA.
    But saying this it still has a huge upside possibility from resource upgrades coming from the LCT and Ban Houayxai deposits where drilling will commence in the beginning of November 04.
    As PNA state in their Quaterly reoprt " There is significant potential to extend the oxide mineral resources at both these deposits."

The real dollars will come from the Phu Kham Copper-Gold project and the Copper resource in Thailand.

And as long the copper prices are not going to collapse on us, these projects are going to be nice money earners.

The Phu Kham deposit, thanks to its large copper/gold resource allows itself to be very profitable dispite the fact that it contains copper and gold grades which are on the lower end of the scale.

PNA will see its share price growing with the mining of their first resource.
    It will confirm to the market that they can get a project of and running.
    It will provide some of the revenue needed for its expansion into the next project being the Phu Kham copper/gold deposit.
    And it will show to financial institutions that PNA means serious bussiness and a lesser risk to lent money to.

As for AC turtle comments I have to say that I find them always a good balance to the boards and it will make people do their own research.
    And I hope we may still have them with us when the share price has doubled once again.

For now I would not call PNA the express, but it certainly wil go where we would all like it to be, even if it is not going at the speed of the Grand train fittesse

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.