MUN 0.00% 4.8¢ mundo minerals limited

Great posts everyone. We all have a right to express our views....

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Great posts everyone. We all have a right to express our views.

The current bottom line for me as a small investor is that MUN is pouring gold, money is coming in, company made a profit, no debt, ongoing exploration with good/promising ore results, only 150 Million shares on issue, AGP is prepared to back this Co (if AGP had no faith in this Co they would have been out of there in a shot), and finally what I consider to be also very good management ( hope your reading this JL..maybe worth a thumbs up... hey!!!).

All junior Gold Co's have to go through these transition/start up phases to get production fully up and running, it just doesn't happen overnight to be producing 200k oz of gold from initial commencement of mining/pouring. At this stage of development I as a shareholder am very fortunate that we haven't been asked to put our hands into our pockets to fund development nor has there been a dilution of shares.I say that this Co deserves to be given the chance to develop at its own pace rather than taking the approach of some investors...that being.... get in and out as quickly as you can to make a profit and damn how it effects other investors and the Co as a whole.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.