CDG 0.00% 7.0¢ cleveland mining company limited

Nice to see that the installation permit has been passed by the...

1. 149 Posts.
    Nice to see that the installation permit has been passed by the Dept. of Mines in Brazil for Premier Gold Mine.

I wasn't too worried about it, as all parties will benefit from that being passed, but it's nice to know it's through and we can start production, which will be happening pretty soon. The Quarterly said within Quarter 2.... and that's only about 8 weeks away. However, I have a felling it will be sooner, as they would not want to over run this deadline given the three month delay they had at the start of quarter one waiting for permit (no fault of management).

I expect production will begin end of May start of June... and think we'll see a slow but steady rise up towards $1 until then. Once we're a producer with a positive cash flow and no debt, we can concentrate on the toher huge Iron Ore projects and then the sky is the limit.

I am very very confident about this stock. Everything seems to fit from the top management (ex-fortesque metals boys), to the low production costs in Brazil (high profit margins), to the positive cash flow from Premier allowing development of the other sites.... just seems like a very tight business plan and fully expect this company to grow into a very profitable mining empire! :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.