MEI 4.76% 10.0¢ meteoric resources nl

Hello Dr Tunks. Firstly Thankyou for establishing this comms...

1. 2,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    Hello Dr Tunks.
    Firstly Thankyou for establishing this comms channel.
    I can only assume it’s really you!!

1.A large amount of gold at surface has been extracted by the Garimpeiros. Do you view this surface gold as having been trans located as alluvial/elluvial gold or do you see these surface deposits (which are very rich) as weathered remains from the gold system at depth below?

2. Are the gold systems at Ju and at Nov likely to be independent or are they possibly deeper extensions of one another.

3. A number of investors are concerned with the remote location and potential “interference” from local parties.

4. When do you intend to use DHEM? It seems a logical move especially at NA which has never been drilled. Are you confident that the surface sample map is a good start point for drilling? Will you DHEM as soon as you have a hole done? Or are you going to be specific about which hole would host the DHEM?

5. How deep are you willing to drill if targets continue to reveal themselves either through hits or geophysical imaging?

6. Looking at the future. If these sites are determined to be viable deposits, that is commercially compelling mine sites, then how do you envisage the share value adding strategy? Develop a mine? Sit on your hands and wait for an offer?

7. How long can you drill for at the current rate before you need to return to market for further finance?

8. You have been very bullish about this project and that is palpable. What are your biggest concerns with this undertaking both during exploration and potentially afterwards?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $229.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.3¢ $1.345M 13.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3765 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 515650 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.