GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

' Gold Re-Monetization Is Much Closer Than Many Realize ', page-6

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Roundtable and all,

Thanks for posting the link interesting. In the late 1990’s I completed a Gold cruise on a ship called The Crystal Symphony through the Panama Canal and Caribbean and this is where I first met the Cambridge House group. Also, on the ship at the time where Marc Faber, Peter Schiff the Aden sisters and many of the other people that Skol likes to denigrate, as is his wont! I enjoyed the cruise and the many lectures and to pre-empt Skol it was also a great tax free educational five-star holiday with great food and wine. This cruise probably started my interest in physical Gold.

Whilst I agree with general topic and believe that one day these big debts will matter the problem, we face is these people have been talking about the big collapse or finical reset and crying Wolf for so many years now and it has not happened as yet!

The fact that the powers that be have held it all together through the 1987, 1990’s 2008-09 and still today remains very impressive in my opinion. I really was expecting inflation to follow the QE 1,2,3, TARP, TWIST, TAPER and other assorted programmes but we have not seen it to date!

I’m sure one day at some point in the future we will see a stellar move in the Gold price; however, predicting that day is a difficult one. However, I continue to hold physical Gold as an insurance just in case we do see how the World addresses these massive debts problems.

Having said that I still like to get along and enjoy life and take the time to smell the roses. I think the longer the powers that be try to convince people you can print your way to a working economy the bigger the crash will be when it eventuates. I guess time will tell.

Meanwhile keep reading and sharing information there is a great wealth of varied commentators in here with some interesting opinions and it would be a boring life if we all agreed.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.