SDV 2.08% 47.0¢ scidev ltd

gold recovery, page-17

1. 615 Posts.
    I agree that the INL forum has been the subject of over-enthusiastic posts in the past (and I unashamedly count myself amongst those posters).

This forum is a location where a group of likeminded investors can come to talk about their favourite stocks and exchange information, so sometimes enthusiasm will prevail.

In the last few months HC’s INL forum has become a target of persons who say they do not hold, yet invest a lot of their posting time creating negative feeling for unknown motives. A lot of the comments are probably just as irrational as the over enthusiastic views of those who like the stock.

Comments like "all the usual suspects" , "..Hahaha..yeah, yeah, yeah!" "dedicated minions" are not terms designed to encourage neutral informative responses.

Some INL posters have been accused of ramping by one poster who makes comments like these below on another small HC forum I watch -

“You cannot imagine how happy I am about this quality stock. Lost for words.. I wonder how long it will take the market to wake up to this one, it will be interesting to see!!"

“I missed out on XXX but I'll be damned if I miss out on this one!! SO happy buddy!!!”

“This company has me daydreaming, it is very quiet around this thread ATM, but you know what? Things can change all of a sudden too. And they usually do.”

“Not many stocks like this one. looks like someone has been trying to sweep the bottom..good luck..lol You could almost come to the conclusion that it is day trader proof... :)"

"Awesome news mate, this company is successful and I would say that the story will just keep getting better. How can it not. look at the story so far. Not many shares on issue, the company's capital structure is as solid as a rock. It doesn't get any better than this IMO. Do some research, there is nothing to fault."

If a poster actively ramps on a forum where they hold stock, but condemn ramping on a forum where “No stock is held”. Questions need to be asked about motive.

The same poster has made a total of 508 posts since October 2007. Of the 508 posts, 270 posts have been on INL; with not one positive post to be seen. There are also other posters with similar stats.

I guess persons looking at investing in INL are very lucky these posters feel so strongly about wanting to prevent them from making a mistake?

My sentiment button says it all for me, I hold and am not selling. I have nothing to gain by ramping except to put forward a show of personal enthusiasm.

Datrat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $89.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 50.0¢ 47.0¢ $63.28K 130.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12918 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 6989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.