SDV 5.32% 49.5¢ scidev ltd

gold recovery, page-60

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Cheers Mango,

This thread started off with some very negative and undeserved commentary in regard to Intec's ability to process gold via its propriety technology.

For those interested, Intec has been doing paid test work for Buffalo Gold's Furtei project. I believe that test work may be completed this quarter and in fact I have an email from their CEO, dated in February, providing advise on this time line.

Sargold (now Buffalo Gold) had previously made public statements regarding the positive test work results and potential for the use of the Intec Process at their Furtei copper-gold project.

Here is a copy of a news release dated 14 May 2007:

"Su Coru is the principle resource in a number of enargite-hosted deposits at Furtei. This enargite ore has historically proven to be problematic - it is refractory in nature and contains deleterious minerals to the smelting and refining process, which attract significant cost penalties. After investigating a number of processing options over the past year to solve this issue, the Company is pleased to report it has received promising test results from an atmospheric leach process, the Intec Copper and Gold Process, which has obtained metal recoveries of 90% or better utilizing a halide solution to oxidize the sulphides. This method does not require high temperatures and pressures, and can be carried out using typical chemical processing equipment. The continued success of this process will provide for the production of saleable gold and copper at Furtei, eliminating the refractory limitation of the enargite ore, and providing enhanced economics due to minimal transport, smelting and refining charges compared with traditional sulphide concentrate production.

Chairman & CEO Richard Warke said, 'The Intec Copper and Gold Process has demonstrated that enargite ore can be recovered with potential economic viability. If successful, this will allow the Company to explore several target areas at Furtei and other properties on the island that have enargite hosted mineralization.'

Testwork will continue to optimize the leaching process, as well as determine individual orebody responses to the Intec process."
    -----------------------------------------
    We are talking, 90% plus extraction rate via the Intec Process and IMO it won't be too long before Buffalo Gold takes that next step with Intec. All the ducks seem to be lining up.

I believe that if this project gets the green light it will be a significant milestone for Intec for a number of reasons.

That's all I've got time for today folks. I'm heading out now for that game of golf I missed out on yesterday.
    ------------------------------------------

Cheers
    Boomer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.025(5.32%)
Mkt cap ! $94.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.5¢ 49.0¢ $148.2K 295.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11322 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 11248 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.