SDV 0.00% 47.0¢ scidev ltd

gold recovery, page-76

1. 615 Posts.
    Claws,
    Its still a fine line for me between lust and rational investment.

No recommendations on stocks from me either. I have trouble enough finding good things to do with my limited funds as it is.

I do look at the number of different posters and the type of discussion to gauge the potential health of a stock.

As you say, there is no better indicators than price volume and performance. I agree these are important but I think not the only considerations. There is nothing worse than a stock not having sufficient volume to allow it to be easily converted into cash, if there is a better potential return that suddenly comes up.

I had this situation 3 years ago with a company that was being sold down on small volumes, while large parcels coming on market were being snapped up immediately. (Sound familiar?) I have seen similar things happening on INL sales recently that have been commented by INL posters also. The price was pounded mercilessly on small volumes and at the end, everyone got sucked up at a bargain price by the compulsory T/O offer. That is my biggest fear with INL.

If you commit to a stock that has low volume and is tighly held, it is always risky. I am looking at buying one such stock at the moment. It looks good and all the planets seem to be coming into alignment, but there is not enough volume for me at present and also some propping of price going on. Similarities in company potential come to mind without the INL following.

If it was easy, I guess every one would be doing it.

Cheers Datrat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.30am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.