RED 3.37% 46.0¢ red 5 limited

"Agreed. Horrified at what this person has written. Can't...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    "HotCopper posters have been pretty patient in not addressing the many errors in your posts"
    So I'm having a discussion about pros and cons to myself apparently okay sweet. I would of thought that you would be interested in having a discussion but clearly not.

"But your rudeness and total lack of any empathy for Periculum - a longstanding and well-respected poster on HotCopper (two things you're not) - was totally unacceptable."
    Are you saying this because I called you a king this seems more about how you feel than how she feels? In the first place if I were to apologize how exactly would she see it since I've been put on ignore?

"Agreed. Horrified at what this person has written. Can't believe it hasnt been removed. As I was reading the rant, I was feeling for all the people that may be suffering from everything they were using to score points. Disgraceful behaviour."

Score points? How many points did I score? Did I write that to score points? If you're going to ask an asinine or disingenuous question like "Are you okay" then are you prepared for a real answer? Or did you just want the I'm fine version?

I'm not going to get into my life story with a bunch of strangers, but there is a reason that I used a real world example of things people go through. Is it disgraceful to talk about things that real people go through? Or is it disgraceful to ask someone are you okay when you have no means or intention of helping?

I guess we should sweep everything under the rug and pretend like people don't go through situations like that; instead of opening up a conversation about real world problems and how you could actually help, lets instead play pretend at being helpful by asking someone if they're okay. I guess the campaign never really did explain anything past asking are you okay part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.015(3.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.593B
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.8¢ $5.097M 11.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 113954 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 669974 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
46.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 4.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.3¢ 46.0¢ 45.0¢ 3699315
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.