RED 3.37% 46.0¢ red 5 limited

Hi Periculum,I can only hope you and your family are doing well...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Periculum,
    I can only hope you and your family are doing well and that you have a bright future. It is a shame that money can force many of us to loose the plot and not realise the true importance of our time on earth.
    I would like to follow up on your Macro point. It has always been my opinion that many of us ride on the coat tail of our masters. Looking at the macro environment for Gold , it is now that our main market product has the opportunity to shine and shine it will. Presently there is a tug of war with the US$ as many different opinions weigh in on hegemony. There is DEFFINITELY to many US$ available in the international market as it slowly descends in its necessity. The point will come where sovereign nations will move to a less polarised currency or SDR trading.
    I believe that the US$ and bond market is on the cusp of implosion.
    This is my main thought.
    I just did a quick 5 minute search of major gold miners in Australia and found , not to my surprise, New York Wall Street controls the Australian Gold Mining Market. I know that this comes as no surprise but it does However tie together the point of Macro and Micro.
    I originally posted Gold red 5 and Slr is on fire. Why you may ask? I think it comes down to this.
    First all hands on deck to salvage the US$ how is this achievable THE BULLION BANKS and Major Bond / Treasury holders.
    Second need for the US$ when wars break out.
    Now where are we headed , Australian gold miners. No matter which of the Australian Gold miners a side may represent , be it investor / or board member, you / we are collectively controlled by the bullion banks and ETF's. Jp Morgan , State street , NY Mellon , Citi , Paribas , Ubs , sprot so on and so on.
    At this moment they are setting up their books and rebalancing their gold interests , to the positive , as they are aware what the macro situation is and where gold is headed. Gold is and will continue to reply well to a strong US$1.06 like it or not. So whether RED 5 and SLR merge is in their hands because they do not just have vested interest in our shares they have vested interest in all shares. These guys work with governments and help to fund the Macro situations so as to capitalise on the Micro. Red 5 and Slr merger is important to us whichever way it goes down , but it is just part of their Australian Gold Mining Agenda considering all Gold Miners. They need gold , They want gold , they just won't tell you.
    My personal opinion. Gold keeps going up , Australian Gold Miners continue up , but we have not seen anything yet , wait till they decide enough is enough and look to miners to explode to show a positive balance on their over leveraged books.
    Sorry to be so long winded but I was trying to cover Macro and Micro.
    Wishing you and all RED 5 team well. Go RED 5.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.015(3.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.593B
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.8¢ $5.097M 11.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 113954 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 669974 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
46.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 4.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.3¢ 46.0¢ 45.0¢ 3699315
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.