RED 3.37% 46.0¢ red 5 limited

Do I have an agenda with pushing for a yes or no vote? You want...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Do I have an agenda with pushing for a yes or no vote? You want to know?

Here is my agenda in a nice simple dumbed down way for you to understand without any discussion and you know critical thinking on your part.
    A yes vote outlines potential in the long run for SLR and Red5, you sacrifice short term benefits for long term.
    A no vote outlines potential in the short term for SLR.

It is much easier to push for a no vote than a yes vote. Why because if I say to someone hey red5 has inflated PE ratios and that's a reason to vote no then all I need to write is VOTE NO TO INFLATED PE RATIOS.
    If I wanted to push for a yes vote then I would have to write a whole f***ing essay on why inflated PE ratios might not be a determining factor in long term benefits for SLR and Red5 since over time they will average out.

We all know how things went when I wrote an essay right? You were there yes? at which point I changed my decision, why? Cause I didn't want to long term hold this stock anymore. I didn't want to hold a stock with people that are unable to even understand such a simple and basic concept. Did I go overboard with the details? Why did I go overboard with the details? I was hoping someone would give me some other view points since this is an INVESTMENT FORUM. You know have an adult discussion in which I bring up a point they " " my point and go hey maybe this and this instead of going BUT THE HEDGES WE HAVE MORE CASH. I didn't realize we have so many experts in asset evaluation here. I was clearly mistaken and have put in a request to get my account deleted. I cannot be f***ed with you lot absolute bunch energy draining c***s.

Nope instead it was just a bunch of diatribe aimed at me with one word answers with no factual basis and no discussion whatsoever apart from the same few points that I had already partially refuted. Write an essay that took how long? for a one word discussion that goes "VOTE NO" at which point do I want to long term hold this stock? No, I can see potential here but I'd rather short term hold this and be f***ing done with it. I think voting no would allow the stock to rerate and maybe pay out some dividends vs voting yes and diluting value for longer term value.

That's a full disclosure, I'm not sure why you seem to making this out to be some scam or something, like am I here to f***ing sell you physical bitcoin or some s*** and pretend like it's the digital version. Am I going around door knocking on f***ing grandmas doors and going hey mate uhh we'll f***ing fix her up for ya uhh you know bloody 15k n that just chuck us that 5k as an upfront deposit n we'll be back in a few n sort that right out for ya. Am I here to sell you some kind of f***ing course? I'm not sure how pushing for a yes or a no vote is selling you anything? Either way you're gonna make money.

I'd be hard f***ing pressed to believe that in the current macro economic conditions that gold and gold miners (the picks and shovels) are going anywhere but f***ing up for at least the next year or so, whether the merger fails or not is most likely irrelevant. Is the SLR merger most likely in the benefit of the SH in the long term I would say yes but apparently most of them do not think so. So if that's the case then lets do what they f***ing want to do and vote no then. I'm down, I don't care; I'll take my short term lower profits and move it elsewhere. Is that a scam? And if you think it is how so? Are you able to calculate or make an educated guess on what happens in each event of a yes or a no vote? Instead of just giving you a "scam version" which is the short version I gave you a detailed analysis of how I came to the conclusion so that you could decide for yourself instead of just giving you the answer.

So why was my vote no short and concise? Cause you lot clearly couldn't f***ing care less about a detailed analysis of how I came to the conclusion. So I made a slogan instead the kinda s*** that you lot love right? And guess what voting no is still my stance but you have a full disclosure now but you probably wouldn't believe it anyway probably think I'm trying to f***ing trick you or sumfing like dat.

VOTE NO TO INFLATED PE EVAULATIONS. VOTE NO TO UNDERPRICED HEDGES. VOTE NO TO LT GETTING KICKBACKS FOR LETTING THIS FARCE OF A MERGER GO THROUGH. VOTE NO TO DESTROYING SHAREHOLDER WEALTH. VOTE NO TO SHARE DILUTION. VOTE NO TO DEADWEIGHT. VOTE NO SO SLR CAN RERATE. VOTE NO SO SLR CAN PAY DIVIDENDS. VOTE NO POG GO HIGHER DEAL GET WORSE FOR SLR. VOTE NO TO GOING INTO THE RED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.015(3.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.593B
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.8¢ $5.097M 11.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 113954 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 669974 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
46.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 4.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.3¢ 46.0¢ 45.0¢ 3699315
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.