RED 3.61% 43.0¢ red 5 limited

rational01 - I'm afraid to say it but a couple of my recent...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    rational01 - I'm afraid to say it but a couple of my recent posts ain't about me but are about people like you.

I've spent far, far too much of my working life helping people avoid investment scams and rorts or trying to help them out afterwards.

The red flag is inevitably some "expert" who knows how the world really, really works and who their to convince their mark of their intellectual superiority. Years ago, Financial Planning businesses hired teachers to sell product - not because the teachers knew anything about the products but because they had skills to come across as knowledgeable (or at least more so that the "client").

So when you state your views with such certainty (and without any nuance whatsoever) it immediately puts me on alert. And when you describe, again with such certainty, how the banks (who you named!!!) "control" gold bullion, you out yourself as an anti-vaxxer, anti-5G, prepper etc etc. Next you'll be breathlessly telling HotCopper posters that you've discovered that banks "create" money!!!!!

A lot of HotCopper posters will see through your rubbish. But some come in here to increase their knowledge and awareness about companies they have or they wish to invest in. That's what HotCopper should ideally be about.

And in pursuit of that ideal, I'll keep calling things out when posts like a couple of your recent ones (and your mate's) contain thoughts that are so ridiculous. Again, "bad things happen when good people do/say nothing".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.015(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.489B
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 43.5¢ 42.5¢ $4.791M 11.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 540844 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 86774 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.8¢
  Change
0.015 ( 1.83 %)
Open High Low Volume
42.5¢ 43.5¢ 42.5¢ 4385807
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.