RED 3.16% 49.0¢ red 5 limited

Yes I am all over the place with my opinions you are correct...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Yes I am all over the place with my opinions you are correct Tara. I went from yes to no so that could be a basic definition of all over the place but not quite; a better definition would be, if I went back to a yes vote now then a no vote; then it would be more apt to say I'm over the place, but in the technical sense, I've only so far been in two places. The yes vote which was my first position and the no vote which is my current position.

Well if you read the things I'm saying would you say I'm taking the pi**? As a fellow adult I assume you are able to read information and use critical thinking to you know come to a conclusion on whether the information is true or not and deserves relevant attention i.e fact checking or not. Answer your own questions don't ask me to answer them. I care not to explain to potato's that cannot use critical thinking, you can come to your own conclusions, I mean y'all are much smarter than a bag of ???'s right? If you think everything I've said is BS then okay, that's fine you are entitled to your opinion you can also think earth is flat that's fine too. I'm not here to judge as long our opinions hold no conflict then I will not refute or rebuke you. It is your life and you are free to do as you please as I am. I have my own agenda and you have yours I have my reasoning and you have your reasoning do our views align right now Tara?

Yes I would say our views do align; I too want to push for a no vote and am using facts to do so, does that mean I like you? Or like any of the other no voters? Do I think that their reasoning for pushing for a no vote is different than mine? Do I have to like the people that would vote no with me? Well you can answer those questions yourselves since you clearly do not want my opinion on those things. Are we on the same side? Well if you're pushing for a NO vote and have factors to contribute, well I'd gladly add them to the list of reasons for why we should push for a no vote.

VOTE NO TO INFLATED PE EVAULATIONS. VOTE NO TO UNDERPRICED HEDGES. VOTE NO TO LT GETTING KICKBACKS FOR LETTING THIS FARCE OF A MERGER GO THROUGH. VOTE NO TO DESTROYING SHAREHOLDER WEALTH. VOTE NO TO SHARE DILUTION. VOTE NO TO DEADWEIGHT. VOTE NO SO SLR CAN RERATE. VOTE NO SO SLR CAN PAY DIVIDENDS. VOTE NO POG GO HIGHER DEAL GET WORSE FOR SLR. VOTE NO TO GOING INTO THE RED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.015(3.16%)
Mkt cap ! $1.697B
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 49.5¢ 48.0¢ $8.678M 17.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 134459 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 1887945 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
49.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 2.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
48.3¢ 49.5¢ 48.0¢ 3588156
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.