NVA 3.45% 14.0¢ nova minerals limited

Gold resource valuation, page-11

1. 1,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    Thank you. A great breakdown.

My personal opinion is that when you factor everything in as it stands now, we are massively undervalued. (As others mention above).
    Our stake in Snowlake significantly de-risks an investment at this SP. Does that mean we have bounced yet and its all blue sky from here? who knows.

Then the possible upside from your breakdown. This is obviously highly speculative, please take it as a hypothetical.

While the SS did not go with the small starter pit suitable plant we were expecting, I also think that they did not base it on a "gold plated" one either.
    I can imagine that when the DFS is finished, we end up with a plant that can process enough ore at 0.4g/T to produce 300K oz/annum.
    If as some of us dream, they are able to prove up another 5-10M ozs over the next few years it would make sense to me.
    (Or at the very least design the plant to have the footprint and scope to duplicate the necessary circuits if deemed ideal in the future).

Let's say numerous things went our way, such as 15M oz with 6M indicated (0.4g/t av), and a Gold price of <$2000/oz USD, would 20 bags seem like such a pipe dream from here?

Last edited by WhatsupwithBas: 26/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.