GDA 1.64% 30.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

Hello Watso,Sounds like you enjoyed your fishing. Thank you for...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    Hello Watso,

Sounds like you enjoyed your fishing. Thank you for stating the obvious once again in relation to announcement speculation. Not much point though. I have posted previously the company will make its announcements when it sees fit taking into account disclosure rules. What anyone else says is pure speculation. However your posts go beyond pointing out the obvious on the GDA thread. You have for ages been attacking this stock calling it a dog, you have referred to shareholders in unflattering terms and obviously you feel the persistent downramping is justified. Yet when shareholders talk up the prospects of the stock to you it is blatant ramping. In your current post you flame shareholders by making statements to the effect that they are just waiting for a 2or 3 cent rise so they can bail out. Well I see this as blatant and inappropriate speculation and blatant downramping.

You are quite correct about Hot Copper moderators they are doing an excellant job and I note they treat downramping on a similar basis to bullish ramping.

Cheers
    SAV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.