GDA 1.64% 30.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

gold result ann, page-9

1. 1,057 Posts.

Wayso,

You are lucky the old moderator doesn't have a rule against talking in third person because you would be in the HC slammer. (ha ha)

I also not you are still hanging around this penny dreadful. You are seriously in need of some counselling mate. You do keep stating the bleeding obvious. Its a dog with nothing going for it but why not leave these folk to themselves if they want to invest in it? They don't need your gratuitous advice every day.

As for those punters waiting for the gold announcements, you will probably need to wait for the next quarterly. Exploration companies normally put the best of their soil samples results in the quarterly as boring soil samples are not price sensitive and do not usually warrant a separate announcement.

GDA, in my opinion needs a new focus. Get some new ground because what its playing with at the moment just isn't going to produce a company maker.

If I was in GDA, I would be dodging the coming restructure. You can leave some serious money on the table when you go through one of those events. Funny Watso comments on everything about GDA except that event. In my opinion that is the single biggest effect on price going forward for GDA punters. You will struggle to get through without a haircut but anyway I'm not going to labour the point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $39.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 30.0¢ $6.646K 22.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3389 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 32424 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.