GPN greater pacific gold limited

gold results just a thought

1. 127 Posts.
    I had a thought in the back of my mind now for quite some time, and correct me if I'm wrong or out of line, It is just a thought. Don't think it's Downramping in fact I think it is positive.

GPN had $158000 in the bank at the start of this quarter, administration cost in the last 2 quarters equal $213000 so lets say on average administration costs $35500 per month. So at the end of FEB, GPN may have somewhere around $87000 in the bank, keep in mind this is before any other outgoings. As they have stated, they are aquiring enviromental permits so they can start the next round of drilling at Peak Hill which is sure to involve some kind of bond.

I know the Director yesterday exercised his options boosting GPN capital by $180000, I believe there is more to this than showing confidence to the market. I believe that the reason that the gold results have not yet been published is more likely to do with lack of funds which the company was experiencing. Would it be possible they could not pay the GEO for all the tests so inturn GEO was holding back the "Detailed Results" until they recieved full payment.

I think Yes, and seeing that now GPN have $180000 more capital, I believe the GEO will get paid and inturn we will get our GOLD RESULTS!

OZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.