GOR 1.63% $1.56 gold road resources limited

Gold Road Resources Ltd: Intrinsic Value, page-2

1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Before celebrating too much some due diligence of alpha spread might be appropriate.
    I was just looking at alternative cash flowing gold mining companies that GOR might invest in instead of deg which will not cash flow for a considerable time .One option I had mentioned was New gold ,this has just announced good news related to its Rainey river mine and the share price popped up.
    The other good news today related to Bonanza grades discovered at the beta hunt mine in Australia ,this was previously owned by a Canadian company Kaora ,KRR ,I have owned it .Westgold merged with KRR a few months ago to form a consolidated company .Westgold is strongly cash flowing which is increasing due to unhedged gold production .Seems very cheap to me (this is not investement advice).
    There have been previous Bonanza grade discoveries at the Beta Hunt ,which generated 30 million plus in a short period of time.
    Both Westgold and New gold (two great mines) are valued approximately half of DEG with immediate cash flow.
    GOR would do much better by dumping DEg and checking our an investment position in Westgold or New Gold.I dont own either but Westgold looks really good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
0.025(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.690B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.54 $1.56 $1.54 $4.453M 2.865M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 138 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 59999 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.