GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Sometimes I do check out the CEC website - at least they are...

1. 295 Posts.
    Sometimes I do check out the CEC website - at least they are vocal about proposed bail-ins - as for me, I talk with my capital (invest in gold and silver etc).
    As for Bail-Ins, I would not be surprised at all what any government (Lib, Labour) is capable of. I recall Howard banning guns because one nutcase killed as many as in a bus crash, end result are that all Aus citizens are docile and defenceless. Anyway, that's another issue.
    90% of people are so reliant on the government that if you are suspicious of what the government is really capable of and progressively up to, people think you're nuts. I've met people who are nuts (medically diagnosed) and I know I'm not nuts, and that I've read history, and that power hungry entities are always reaching for more power; be that through finance, media, law etc.
    At some stage the game is up. Right now we're just in a slow train crash. The big question on this forum is:
    When will gold be set free of manipulation? It could happen overnight - but "when" is the big question! Until that time, the price will be manipulated, and all you can do is trade on the swings, along with every other "astute" investor.
    Invest for the long term!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.