TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

gold running, page-13

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Hi Fisho, it is one thing for us holders to state fair value is 800% more... it is another thing for investors on the market to see it that way...

We NEED the results of the FE NOW... as Stop losses are being struck today... that I am buying. Meaning I am becoming hugely Obese in this. Selling off a company I believe in greatly being MHM...as the upside risk reward wise now moves in TRF\IFE direction from hear. Although MHM potentionally is on the cust of greatness. I have followed an instinct that I hope pays off in a great FE.

like others I am hoping the sellers are not insiders and I am asking Management some hard questions, yet all IS GOING TO PLAN... they are following their strategic outline.

I believe it will happen on time and with money in had on or before April next year... Then we will get our multi bagger...

Yet like others I am starting to get nervous while Stop losses are being HIT... Yet this is life in the small cap market- like SSN, MHM, ADO that I held for over a year before a big hit- they also still undervalued but it takes a very very long time before investors become confident enough in the small caps to invest.

You need balls of steel ATM. Unfortunatly I am selling other great companies to pay for what i consider is greatly undervalued- yet my Risk reward profile has triggered as too good to be true now.

Every time I contact Management they are highly confident all will go to plan- Stick it guys...

Cheers jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.