TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Hi Fisho, it is one thing for us holders to state fair value is...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Hi Fisho, it is one thing for us holders to state fair value is 800% more... it is another thing for investors on the market to see it that way...

We NEED the results of the FE NOW... as Stop losses are being struck today... that I am buying. Meaning I am becoming hugely Obese in this. Selling off a company I believe in greatly being MHM...as the upside risk reward wise now moves in TRF\IFE direction from hear. Although MHM potentionally is on the cust of greatness. I have followed an instinct that I hope pays off in a great FE.

like others I am hoping the sellers are not insiders and I am asking Management some hard questions, yet all IS GOING TO PLAN... they are following their strategic outline.

I believe it will happen on time and with money in had on or before April next year... Then we will get our multi bagger...

Yet like others I am starting to get nervous while Stop losses are being HIT... Yet this is life in the small cap market- like SSN, MHM, ADO that I held for over a year before a big hit- they also still undervalued but it takes a very very long time before investors become confident enough in the small caps to invest.

You need balls of steel ATM. Unfortunatly I am selling other great companies to pay for what i consider is greatly undervalued- yet my Risk reward profile has triggered as too good to be true now.

Every time I contact Management they are highly confident all will go to plan- Stick it guys...

Cheers jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.