CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

Jrowl, I couldn't agree more with your ideal asset allocation at...

1. 568 Posts.
    Jrowl, I couldn't agree more with your ideal asset allocation at this time. However it's very hard to pass up some of the juniors on offer at current prices. I suppose too I would limit cash to say 30% for my ideal. But basically I agree with your reasoning.

The thing is you usually have to convince someone else too, and when cashing up, the capital gains tax burden is a body blow from shares held for 10 - 20 years.

Its true that CTO has been out-performing other gold stocks lately but let's remember that it is coming off an extreme oversold level unprecedented in the last decade. There does seem to be something happening, but in the wider context of say a 3 year weekly chart, it's not terrifically exciting yet.

Chuckey, although the Qtrly results are not due until the end of October, plenty of holders might have got wind of positive developments for this Qtr - like the whole town of Charters Towers for starters. There wouldn't be too many secrets there about weekly production I'd bet. Just speculation on my part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.71K 5.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 14414790 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2859251 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.