CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

What would I know? I lost all of my investment in the following...

1. 568 Posts.
    What would I know? I lost all of my investment in the following juniors: CRS, BMO, GYM. They either dont exist anymore, or only exist as a tiny rump of their old selves. I also lost largely on MMN, BDG, TAM, and INL (which I bought into partly for its silver resource).

My position in CTO, which is my individual biggest holding, in also in loss now, and I also think it should be considered unsafe till they announce funding for their short term operating capital needs. Maybe they'll get it from another SPP or placement, and that will buy them enough time to get up to the point of adequate gold production. The market lately seems to be looking optimistically upon CTO, but I haven't been tempted to buy.

One thing I do know shoebonline, is that I would have been miles better off investing in gold and silver bullion than junior goldies.

If after that you still want to know, I have in the last few weeks added to holdings in HEG, MCO, and TRY. All exceptional value I would have thought, but who can tell with this sector? Look for something that is already in early production, has high grades, and is in a safe jurisdiction is my view. Also a relatively trustworthy board, hard as that is for us to assess. You can get a pretty good idea when they're not though, after watching their antics for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.71K 5.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 14414790 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2859251 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.