CTO 12.5% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

gold safe haven, page-7

1. 837 Posts.
    Yeah I want to know where they are going to get their money from too before I invest in them, same goes for mmn, If I had 10 million dollars, I wouldn't lend it out to these people, NO WAY IN THE WORLD, so how in the world are these companies going to raise cash??? Issue shares for capital raising? MMN has tried it and I look forward to their announcement on the 22nd to see how much they raised (close to zero imho) and the stock will tank again.

Finicky, don't beat yourself up too much about your loss, no investment has been safe except for cash over the last few years. This credit contraction is destroying every investment in it's path, like the terminator, it does not care what investment it is be it Gold, Shares, Property etc, it will not stop until all leverage is unwound and then probably some more then. The only hope we have is for central banks to let loose with the goose and flood the system with money and credit and cause hyperinflation.

I would say an ideal position to be in would be 1/2 cash, 1/2 precious metals and perhaps a handful of juniors. I think 1/2 1/2 is ideal because if we have deflation, your cash will be worth over double what it is now, and if there is hyperinflation, your PM's will be worth over double of what they are currently worth (I'm not just talking nominal either).

I noticed the jump in CTO, have a look at BDG, these two stocks have been following each other around for awhile now, when one moves, the other is not far behind, just depends if bdg will move back upto cto, or if cto will move back down to bdg. BDG is safer to invest in because they have a large cash position which is why currently it's the only stock I own at the moment. I just hope they speed up their trial mining because the wait is getting tiresome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $7.008K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 11776768 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5217657 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.