GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold set for a 20% rally!, page-36

1. 2,182 Posts.
    way I see it , they are damned if they do and damned if they don't raise the debt limit. A temporary limit raise just gives them more wriggle room, but it ain't sorting the root cause of the issue, its ironically adding to it Any limit increase, brings into question the likelihood of repaying monies owed to the rest of the world, and as that can not happen by definition the increase is just temporary.
    conversely, if they do default then its game over for international banking and a massive wipe off of wealth worldwide, Stakes are higher not to increase, but to do it just increases the problem, .. so Skol, while gold might be smashed lower as you insist, that my friend is just one small battle, ultimately though, GOLD will win the war, as its strongly recognised world wide as an asset you can trust and one that keeps its value because it has a limited supply. the rather silly idea you suggested that 'all gold mined is still in circulation so there is no shortage clearly shows you lack of comprehension about gold. so please think on this, Gold is what people want to pay for it and when the proverbial hits the cooling device, the world always, and I stress, always reverts back to proven, safe assets. which a UST bond is not, neither is the Dollar, these are pretenders with limited historical examples of being a good place to park your wealth when things go pear shaped.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.