ORS 0.00% 1.3¢ octagonal resources limited

By my guesstimate ORs has already defined approximately 2,500...

1. 4,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    By my guesstimate ORs has already defined approximately 2,500 tonnes of high grade ore and about the same amount of much lower grade stuff that sits outside of the area that has been measured and reported on and highlighted within the Eaglehawk and Western Reef. My guesstimate is based on the vertical extension of the vein to a height of 10 metres (within the open drive), so a more reasonable / optimistic??? guesstimates of height and depth extension of 20 metres (within stopes) may put this figure at 5,000 tonnes.

Guesstimating a processed grade of 6 g/t au for this stuff produces 968 ounces of gold worth $1.28 million. The main vein systems remain open, so the near term potential for more ounces remains very significant.

IMHO the ore that was intersected at the 1100 level brushed across the top of the system, and garnered a "patchy" results...and IMHO the system will get richer and more consistent as you descend downwards into the heart of the main gold bearing system.

ORS are comparing the development of this system with the Lower German that had a depth extension of 350 metres and a head grade of 37 g/t au.. and produced 138,000 ounces of gold worth $182.8 million at to-days gold price.

Development work is proceeding (from memory) at a rate of about 5 metres per day (4 days per week), so we should get lots of news over the next 1-2 months with completed development to the end of the Eaglehawk of about 30-40 metres??, and development on the Western Reef, and potential production of gold ounces of up 1,000 ounces (am being an optimist here, but these folks are about due for some upside) by Christmas.

Good luck to all longs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.