Gold Short Report

1. JID
    3,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    Hi Guys,

I have been tracking the short data that comes from ASIC for some selected gold producers that I have only previously posted on the BDR threads. However, I figure shareholders in the other companies may be interested too.

The rationale is that these companies are the most heavily shorted ASX gold producers that I can find (NST the exception but I hold these so track it also). Each company has specific reasons why they may be a favourite for the shorters and in conjunction with a falling USD POG make attractive targets.

I am watching for a change in trend from the shorters that may indicate an opportune time to add to positions.

In brief ... there has been no change in trend recently and shorters feel confident enough to continue to add to positions across the board.

BDR, NST and RRL seem to have flattened their trajectory which would make me think that the shorters are at least not confident enough to add heavily to these short positions - possibly an early indicator that covering may on the horizon (or not).

KCN and MML have recently accelerated and are being hammered by the shorters.

I'll update this chart periodically and post on HC for those interested:

Cheers
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.