RSG 1.46% 67.5¢ resolute mining limited

Gold shorts this morning..?, page-7

1. 9,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3495
    @Cherrybar12

i susbscribe to a very interesting trading service called gann global. they look at past data cycles of 100+ years and basically look for historic setups that have shown the same behaviours

tsaying for a few months that precious metals looked about to enter historic uptrend - including gold - but if the historically similar period they looked at was mirrored - that gold equities would fall for 18 months while gold price rose

the best fit period was 1985-1987

ive seen them be wrong quite often - but wrong in interesting ways. they dont really predict outcomes - they just point out similar patterns - but there are always a few different ones and you never know which it actually was until the market prices things in

that said they did forecast the big drop in gold to 1167 - though 6 months ahead of time

on this occassion i believe they are correct - just because usd gold/silvers are way overvalued vs earnings atm - theyve really blitzed the field in past 3 months - nearly all are still loss makers but up 40-80% in many cases.

thats often when the algos are setting longs up for a counter intuitive short - so it seems to reinforce the idea. but then it could just be im biased by information already received

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $1.437B
Open High Low Value Volume
66.0¢ 67.5¢ 64.8¢ $10.88M 16.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36098 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 377203 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.