X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

gold & silver everywhere, page-18

1. 5,867 Posts.
    re: gold & silver everywhere ? Rather than wasting time with Rod ,as he has already classified me as a dickhead, someone else can edify him as to the significant operational differences between open cut and underground,goldfields production in Australia with particular reference to Vic and Qld, the effects of dilution in underground operations, metallurgy in particular, mine ownership in the Phillipines, projected underground reserves with reference to JORC classification, the differences between channel sampling and drilling, etc etc., the company's activities pretty much speak for themselves-that is being neither negative or positive.
    The Phillipino assets of the old Eastern Copper were in the same region of Mindinao and are now part of Sur American. The latter is listed in Canada (sur:tsx-v) with its website www.surgold.com. Its T'Boli deposit offers a number of similarities with Saugon and whilst Sur has a market cap around C$30m it does have two other assets in the region.
    I am negative on the sovereign risk perspective, however a number of investors both here (Eg Indophil, Lafayette, Red 5, Climax) and overseas are happy to punt.
    Cheers, TAS (the dickhead!)
    PS Carls, I said I would!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.