CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

gold/silver price and cqt

1. 7,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Silver has typically traded to gold at a ratio of about 17/1. Currently that ratio is about 50/1 so 2 things can happen.
    The gold price can tank or the silver price will blast off through the stratosphere and improve the ratio. I can't see the former happening so it must be the latter.

From all the info I am researching, and at the moment I am doing that most days, I believe that we will see the price of gold and silver hit levels that no body could ever imagine.

The SP of the major companies involved with these commodities, and who have low debt levels are starting to shake off the cobwebs and rise. The juniors WILL follow.

IMO Conquest is perhaps the most well placed, out of any of the companies not in production and perhaps a few of those that currently are, but arent paying dividends, to take advantage of the coming boom in the price gold and silver. Fund managers will start to run their rulers over the next generation.

The US banking system is about to implode and go close to collapsing, they cannot print the money fast enough.

If I'm wrong I'll eat my mouse pad, among other things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.