GOLD / SILVER to Fly Tonight, page-11

1. 13,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    re: GOLD / SILVER to Fly Tonight Grant62 G'Day Grant62,

There's not much in what you say that I'd take issue with.

However, you are talking short term. I'd be curious to hear how you feel about US markets long term and how you deal with the question of overvaluation on the Dow and S&P. Markets are forward looking and given that the DOW has been in a bear trend for some time now, is there any reason to believe that this will change any time soon? My view, and maybe I've been influenced by Russell on this is that that the US is in for a prolonged session with the bear.

Also, despite what Huntley says in todays bulletin, it's hard to see the Australian market being unaffected significantly by a 1000-2000 point fall in the DOW.

By the way, I too have fond memories of Worlds Championship Wrestling. In particular ex-wrestler and commentator Sam Manniker (That's probably the wrong spelling) was always a bit of a hoot. Do you remember that classic session where Killer Kowalski (I think it was him) stomped on some poor crippled kids transistor radio after it had been presented to him. Tragic eyed Sam said to the camera "We cannot condone these actions..."

Chuck

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.