PNX 0.00% 0.4¢ pnx metals limited

Thanks for posting this. When you say 'controlling' stake........

1. 3,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 798
    Thanks for posting this.
    When you say 'controlling' stake..... if PNX have 70% how is the 30% clawback a 'controlling' stake?

I must say I didn't read any of this 30% clawback in the Annual report last year, all I saw was they have 100% of the tenements for Mt Bonnie and Iron Blow. I clearly didn't dig deep enough with my research

And yes that isn't a great deal for the company, put all the work in but only get 70% of the gains, plus give away a 2% royalty on the precious metals.

So by the end of the year (if the PFS is produced on time) Kirkland will have had to play their hand..... there is a incentive in that deal for PNX to underplay the PFS results on the hope that it doesn't entice Kirkland to pay their times 3 for the clawback.

As long as they have enough funds to pay for the PFS once that is produced it's then a matter of sitting around preserving cash for 6 months until Kirkland make a decision..... not good negotiating on that point by the PNX team, surely 3 months would have been long enough time to make a call?!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $8.643K 2.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 30400107 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 699237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.