SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

It's not the end of the recent gold run-up IMO. Never forget...

1. 5,618 Posts.
    It's not the end of the recent gold run-up IMO. Never forget that the POG is manipulated by the uber banks and when they're "set" it'll start to rise again. POG has become a slave to this destabilisation to such an extent that only the strongest gold producers may survive and I rate SLR as one of those as will be demonstrated shortly.

Talking about destabilisation, one has to look no further than the present head of the Fed Yellen who makes Greenspan and Bernanke look like economic Einsteins. When she reads from her cue cards I get the feeling that these are someone else's words and she's just a puppet for the real movers and shakers. And her grooming! My Lord! At least when previous heads spoke, either the Dow or gold would rise. When she does, they both slip!! Oh yeah, and inflation is always within the Fed's projected parameters...they're in control and doing a great job. Weall know what b/s that is...just look at your spending power compared with 12 months ago and UK exec earnings being 180 times the average wage of Joe Blow. (according to CNBC anyway).

That's my spruik for the day, don't want to get modded.
    SLR down 3 to 49.5...they're now a buy IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.