MXR 0.00% 3.1¢ maximus resources limited

gold source .......... auriferous quartz veins, page-9

1. 8,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    "Watso, for whatever reason likes to point out that MXR is not a sure fire bet."
    Dunnycan ....I don't know that anybody who posts a positive view on MXR is indicating that it is a "sure fire bet"
    If having a positive view and hope that MXR could well deliver more than some negative posters are prepared to allow, is seen as suggesting that MXR is a "sure fire bet" then some people's comprehension skills need overhauling.

For those of us who have a positive view of MXR's future then it is natural to defend the share from attacks that denigrate and belittle the prospects that MXR has on its books.

I,for one, am in no doubt that MXR faces significant hurdles in trying to bring various projects into better focus and progress something towards profitable production.

I am prepared to give it a go and let the future unfold and hopefully have my faith and hope rewarded.

Where will the scoffers be when / if that success happens ?
    Still standing on the sideline scoffing ?
    Or will they melt away to go somewhere else with never an apology or acknowledgement that they had underestimated the company ?

Sure they can raise doubts ....so long as they are substantiated with fact and not some vague recall of some information that they can't be bothered checking out to see if they got it correct.

I see a certain poster is still claiming a comment about "fine gold" in an announcement which I demonstarated conclusively last week that he had an incorrect recollection of.
    Obviously does not read my posts or chooses to ignore them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $534 16.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 414095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.