NWR 0.00% 0.6¢ northwest resources limited

gold: speculative report emerging trends - nwr

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Some of the content was copied into the last thread, but thought it worth highlighting yesterdays report in a separate thread.

It hit my inbox yesterday morning. Given the international exposure of the report I wouldn't be surprised to see buyers continue to try and take positions today.

Along with their reasons for buying NWR they provide a brief history of the Nullagine Gold Project and the Blue Spec Gold Mine.

A link to the article here:

Speculative Report - NorthWest Resources
    Conclusion:
    We believe Northwest Resources Ltd. is significantly undervalued and think it is likely they will be able to finance the start-up and expansion of the project based largely on the revenues stemming from their antimony byproductin effect using what was previously viewed as a contaminant to finance the operation of their gold mine, an elegant irony, if you will.

It will be interesting to see how it trades today, that 10c mark proved yesterday to be a bit of a barrier, but could be taken out today, starting at a much higher point and Gold was up again slightly overnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.